- Growers can count on Rabo AgriFinance agricultural input financing solutions for:
- Input financing that provides an incremental line of capital to purchase your inputs and flexible payment options that can help improve your operation’s cash flow.
- Special term financing that allows you to take advantage of early season discounts and align crop year expenses to crop year revenues for improved cash flow
- A single account you can use to consolidate all your purchases–with one statement and one payment.
COOPERATIVE CREDIT COMPANY (CCC)
- Crop Production Loans – Crop production loans provide crop input financing with the assumption that most of the inputs are being purchased from the CCC-member elevator
- Attractive interest rates
- Marketing incentive programs
- Crop protection incentive programs
- Agronomy purchases from Pro Cooperative
JOHN DEERE FINANCIAL
- Increased purchasing power
- Increased cash flow
- Consolidated statements
- Flexible payment options
- Seasonal terms
- Ease of use
- Fast alternative to cash
SECURE BY WINFIELD
- SECURE™ financing by WinField® United provides farmers with access to attractive, fixed-rate lines of credit for input purchases. The program combines financial backing with data-supported agronomics to help optimize ROI and realize an operation’s goals.
- Holistic benefits and flexible payments
- With SECURE financing, you can make payments on principal in February — after harvest. In addition, SECURE financing is not provided by a banker, but through Pro Cooperative who knows your goals and understands the requirements of your operation.
CALL A LOCAL AGRONOMIST FOR MORE INFORMATION